MMEA Recording Services Bid Proposal
recording services bid proposal
The business awarded the Recording Services Contract may receive:
- Sole rights to record events at the conference (audio and/or video).
- Booth space outside of the all-state performance venue on Saturday ONLY.
- Up to three (3) rooms, at no cost, for a total of five (5) consecutive nights. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of the conference.)
- Additional rooms requested will be reserved by MMEA, but will be paid for by the vendor.
*NOTE: Rooms will be provided only for company staff/employees working the conference. A maximum of three rooms will be provided for a single company that is awarded both audio and video service contracts.
- No meals will be provided.
- No financial compensation will be provided.
- MMEA, Tan-Tar-A Conference Center, or their representatives assume no liability for equipment loss and/or damage during transport and/or on site. Insurance is the sole responsibility of the provider.
Please see all Bid Proposal Specifications outlined in the PDF linked below:
|RECORDING BID PROPOSAL SPECIFICATIONS (PDF)|
Please submit your proposal online through the MMEA Website Form below.
DEADLINE: August 3, 2023