2023 MMEA Mentoring Conference
9th Annual MMEA Mentoring Conference
“A Drop In The Bucket: expanding our possibilities”
September 17 &18, 2023
Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
MMEA Mentoring Conference Mission: Clearly focus on providing attendees with the resources and mentorship required for each teacher to be successful in their specific teaching environment.
2023 Mentoring Conference Information
MMEA will host its 9th Annual two-day Mentoring Conference on Sunday, September 17 and Monday, September 18, 2023 at Tan-Tar-A Conference Center. The conference is FREE OF CHARGE with meals provided by MMEA. The only expense to new teachers will be the cost of the hotel room at convention rates.
↓ Register Below ↓
conference session information
Mentoring Conference Goals and Topics will include:
- Best practices for rehearsal/classroom management, including discipline problems and solutions
- Organization and administration of the music education classroom
- Building and maintaining a successful K–12 Music Program
- School budgeting and business management for the music educator
- Effective communication with students, administrators, parents, and district patrons
- Diversity, equity and inclusion training for today’s classroom
- Networking with successful music educators to develop resources for ideas, techniques, and literature
lodging & registration regisinformation
Lodging arrangements can be made directly with the Tan-Tar-A Conference Center (Margaritaville).
- Online: Margaritaville (Tan-Tar-A Conference Center) Reservations
- Use Conference Code: MMEM
- Phone: (573) 348-3131
*NOTE: Reservations at the conference rate open on August 1, 2023, and close on August 26, 2023.
Mentoring Conference Registration is available through September 14, 2023.
Complete the registration form below if you are planning to attend the 2023 Mentoring Conference.
Online registration for the 2023 MMEA Mentoring Conference will open on August 1.
Registration is now closed.