MMEA President | 2022-2024
The MMEA President is elected by the MMEA membership and serves a six-year term to be served consecutively as
MMEA President-Elect, MMEA President, and MMEA Past-President.
The MMEA President is responsible for the following duties, each year during the two-year President term.
Position Responsibilities: (To be Updated)
- Represent all disciplines and all levels of music education throughout the state.
- Attend MMEA Board of Director Meetings (February, April, August).
- Submit four articles for the Missouri School Music Magazine (February, April, August, November)
- Serve on MMEA officer recommendation committee. (odd numbered years)
- Coordinate the selection process for the performing ensembles for the Annual MMEA In-Service Conference.
- Coordinate clinic sessions for the Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
Job Description | MMEA President
To Be Updated
MMEA Board of Directors Timeline
MMEA Board of Directors Meetings
MMEA Executive Council
- Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
- TBD – Friday Work Session | MMEA Exec
- 9:00am – End of Business – Saturday BOD Meeting
- Meals will be provided.
- Lodging will be provided
- Mileage will be reimbursed at $.38 per mile.
- Mileage is calculated from the board member’s residence to TTA Conference Center.
- Milage requests must be submitted through the MMEA Website by the deadlines indicated. NOTE: Mileage reimbursement is forfeited if the request is not submitted by the corresponding meeting deadline indicated.
Use the forms below to submit BOD Meeting information.
←Submit Meeting Mileage Reimbursement
←Submit Meeting Report
←Submit Meeting Lodging Request (Optional)
*Note: MMEA does not reimburse for lodging expenses for BOD Meetings.
Missouri School Music Magazine
Budget: $ TBD (Total Clinician Fees)
# Clinic Sessions: TBD
# Performances: 1 (Guest Artist)
*NOTE: Exhibitor “Expand Your Visibility” Sponsorships are not applied to the clinician/presenter agreement terms.
Conference Planning Information