MMEA Advisory Council: MCDA Representative | 2022-2024
MMEA ADVISORY COUNCIL
MMEA Advisory Council Members are appointed by the MMEA President and serve two-year terms.
*MMEA Advisory Council Members serve as non-voting members on the MMEA Board of Directors.
The MMEA MCDA Representative is responsible for the following duties, each year during their two-year term:
Position Responsibilities, Affiliates:
- Attend MMEA Board of Director Meetings (April, August).
- Submit four articles for the Missouri School Music Magazine (February, April, August, November).
- Coordinate the “Meet the Conductor” session on the annual In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- Work with the MMEA President regarding the scheduling/operations of the all-state ensemble rehearsals and performance.
MMEA Board of Directors Meetings
- Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
- 9:00am – End of Business
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Lodging (Optional)
- Board members may make lodging reservations (meeting date rate) by submitting the TTA Meeting Lodging Form below.
- The TTA Meeting Lodging Form must be made no later than 30 days prior to the meeting date.
- NOTE: Board members are responsible for TTA lodging expenses. (MMEA Does not reimburse for meeting lodging.)
- Mileage will be reimbursed at $.38 per mile.
- Mileage is calculated from the board member’s residence to TTA Conference Center.
- Milage requests must be submitted through the MMEA Website by the deadlines indicated.
- NOTE: Mileage reimbursement is forfeited if the request is not submitted by the corresponding meeting deadline indicated.
Use the forms below to submit BOD Meeting information.
←Submit Meeting Mileage Reimbursement
←Submit Meeting Report
←Submit Meeting Lodging Request (Optional)
*Note: MMEA does not reimburse for lodging expenses for BOD Meetings.
Missouri School Music Magazine
- Editor: Sally Hook | email@example.com
- MSM Webpage
- Instructions for Writers
- MSM Article Submission Form
- Article Submission Process
- All MSM articles must be submitted through the MMEA Website.
- An Article Submission Form must be submitted with each article.
- April 1, 2022 | Reset and Rejunenation: Preserving our Mental Health
- August 1, 2022 | Creating a Culture of Belonging
- November 1, 2022 | Conference Issue | Grow MO: Telling our Story, Influencing our Future
- February 1, 2023 | Growth and Retention
- April 1, 2023 | Intentional Programming
- August 1, 2023 | Expansion
- November 1, 2023 | Conference Issue: TBD
- February 1, 2024 | Reflections
Use the form below to submit Missouri School Magazine (MSM) Articles and corresponding Article Submission Forms.
Budget: $0 (Total Clinician Fees)
# Clinic Sessions: *2
*Affiliate Organizations will be allotted TWO (2) sessions on the MMEA Conference Schedule.
- One session will be designated as a Business Meeting and will be 45 minutes in length.
- One session will be designated as a Meet the All-State Conductor session and will be 45minutes in length.
*NOTE: Exhibitor “Expand Your Visibility” Sponsorships are not applied to the clinician/presenter agreement terms.