2022 MMEA Mentoring Conference
8th Annual MMEA Mentoring Conference
Grow MO: Telling Our Story and Influencing our Future
September 18-19, 2022
Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
2022 Mentoring Conference Information
MMEA will host its 8th Annual two-day Mentoring Conference on Sunday, September 18, and Monday, September 19, 2022 at Tan-Tar-A Conference Center. The conference is FREE OF CHARGE with meals provided by MMEA. The only expense to new teachers will be the cost of the hotel room at convention rates.
↓ Register Below ↓
Workshop Goals and Topics for the September 18 & 19 Mentoring Conference will include:
- Building and maintaining a successful K–12 Music Program.
- Effective communication with students, administrators, parents and district patrons.
- Organization and administration of the music education classroom.
- Best practices for rehearsal/classroom management, including discipline problems and solutions.
- School budgeting and business management for the music educator.
- Diversity training for today’s classroom.
- Networking with successful music educators to develop resources for ideas, techniques and literature
- Missouri State High School Activities Association Rules and Guidelines for Music Activities.
- Returning Post Covid: Recovering skills and building programs in September 2022 and beyond.
Jumpstart Pre-Conference (Virtual)
MMEA Mentoring Conference (In-Person)
Session Schedule is Coming Soon
Conference Schedule is Coming Soon
registration & lodging information
Complete the registration form below if you are planning to attend the Jumpstart Pre-Conference (Virtual) and/or the Mentoring Conference (In-Person).
- Date TBD: Jumpstart Pre-Conference (Zoom)
- September 18-19, 2022: Mentoring Conference (Tan-Tar-A Conference Center)
↓ Register Below ↓
Lodging arrangements can be made directly with Tan-Tar-A Conference Center (Margaritaville).
- Online: https://www.margaritavilleresortlakeoftheozarks.com/
- Use Conference Code: Do we have a conference code?
- Phone: (573) 348-3131