MMEA Vice-President: Choral | 2022-2024
MMEA VICE-PRESIDENT | CHORAL
MMEA Vice-Presidents are elected by the MMEA membership and serve two-year terms.
*NOTE: MMEA Vice-Presidents serve as a voting members on the MMEA Board of Directors.
The MMEA Choral Vice-President is responsible for the following duties, each year during their two-year term:
- Represent all levels of Choral Education throughout the state.
- Attend MMEA Board of Director Meetings (February, April, August).
- Submit four articles for the Missouri School Music Magazine (February, April, August, November)
- Coordinate the selection process for ten (10) performing ensembles (Choir) for the Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- Secure and coordinate five (5) clinic sessions for the Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- Preside over all choir concerts and clinics at the Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- Serve on MMEA officer recommendation committee. (odd numbered years).
- Select Outstanding Music Educator and Outstanding Young Music Educator Award.
MMEA Board of Directors Meetings
- Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
- 9:00am – End of Business
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Lodging (Optional)
- Board members may make lodging reservations (meeting date rate) by submitting the TTA Meeting Lodging Form below.
- The TTA Meeting Lodging Form must be made no later than 30 days prior to the meeting date.
- NOTE: Board members are responsible for TTA lodging expenses. (MMEA Does not reimburse for meeting lodging.)
- Mileage will be reimbursed at $.38 per mile.
- Mileage is calculated from the board member’s residence to TTA Conference Center.
- Milage requests must be submitted through the MMEA Website by the deadlines indicated.
- NOTE: Mileage reimbursement is forfeited if the request is not submitted by the corresponding meeting deadline indicated.
Use the forms below to submit BOD Meeting information.
←Submit Meeting Mileage Reimbursement
←Submit Meeting Report
←Submit Meeting Lodging Request (Optional)
*Note: MMEA does not reimburse for lodging expenses for BOD Meetings.
Missouri School Music Magazine
Use the form below to submit Missouri School Magazine (MSM) Articles and corresponding Article Submission Forms.
Budget: $1,000 (Total Clinician Fees)
# Clinic Sessions: 5
# Performing Ensembles: 10
*NOTE: Exhibitor “Expand Your Visibility” Sponsorships are not applied to the clinician/presenter agreement terms.
Conference Planning Information