MMEA President-Elect | 2022-2024
The MMEA President-Elect is elected by the MMEA membership and serves a six-year term.
(Two-Year terms to include President-Elect, President, Past-President)
The MMEA President-Elect is responsible for the following duties, each year during their two-year term as President -Elect:
Position Responsibilities: (To Be Updated)
- Represent all disciplines and all levels of music education throughout the state.
- Attend MMEA Board of Director Meetings (February, April, August).
*NOTE: The MMEA President-Elect serves as a voting members on the MMEA Board of Directors.
- Submit four articles for the Missouri School Music Magazine (February, April, August, November)
- Serve on MMEA officer recommendation committee. (odd numbered years)
Job Description | MMEA President-Elect
To Be Updated
MMEA Board of Directors Timeline
MMEA Board of Directors Meetings
MMEA Executive Council
- Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
- TBD – Friday Work Session | MMEA Exec
- 9:00am – End of Business – Saturday BOD Meeting
- Meals will be provided.
- Lodging will be provided
- Mileage will be reimbursed at $.38 per mile.
- Mileage is calculated from the board member’s residence to TTA Conference Center.
- Milage requests must be submitted through the MMEA Website by the deadlines indicated. NOTE: Mileage reimbursement is forfeited if the request is not submitted by the corresponding meeting deadline indicated.
Use the forms below to submit BOD Meeting information.
←Submit Meeting Mileage Reimbursement
←Submit Meeting Report
←Submit Meeting Lodging Request (Optional)
*Note: MMEA does not reimburse for lodging expenses for BOD Meetings.
Missouri School Music Magazine
- Editor: Sally Hook | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSM Webpage
- Instructions for Writers
- MSM Article Submission Form
- Article Submission Process
- All MSM articles must be submitted through the MMEA Website.
- An Article Submission Form must be submitted with each article.
Use the form below to submit Missouri School Magazine (MSM) Articles and corresponding Article Submission Forms.
Budget: N/A (Total Clinician Fees)
# Clinic Sessions: N/A
# Performing Ensembles: N/A
*NOTE: Exhibitor “Expand Your Visibility” Sponsorships are not applied to the clinician/presenter agreement terms.
Conference Planning Information