MMEA President-Elect | 2022-2024
The MMEA President-Elect is elected by the MMEA membership and serves a six-year term.
(Two-Year terms to include President-Elect, President, Past-President)
The MMEA President-Elect is responsible for the following duties, each year during their two-year term as President -Elect:
Position Responsibilities: (To Be Updated)
- Represent all disciplines and all levels of music education throughout the state.
- Attend MMEA Board of Director Meetings (February, April, August).
*NOTE: The MMEA President-Elect serves as a voting members on the MMEA Board of Directors.
- Submit four articles for the Missouri School Music Magazine (February, April, August, November)
- Serve on MMEA officer recommendation committee. (odd numbered years)
Job Description | MMEA President-Elect
To Be Updated
MMEA Board of Directors Timeline
MMEA Board of Directors Meetings
MMEA Executive Council
- Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
- TBD – Friday Work Session | MMEA Exec
- 9:00am – End of Business – Saturday BOD Meeting
- Meals will be provided.
- Lodging will be provided
- Mileage will be reimbursed at $.38 per mile.
- Mileage is calculated from the board member’s residence to TTA Conference Center.
- Milage requests must be submitted through the MMEA Website by the deadlines indicated. NOTE: Mileage reimbursement is forfeited if the request is not submitted by the corresponding meeting deadline indicated.
Use the forms below to submit BOD Meeting information.
←Submit Meeting Mileage Reimbursement
←Submit Meeting Report
←Submit Meeting Lodging Request (Optional)
*Note: MMEA does not reimburse for lodging expenses for BOD Meetings.
Missouri School Music Magazine
Use the form below to submit Missouri School Magazine (MSM) Articles and corresponding Article Submission Forms.
Budget: N/A (Total Clinician Fees)
# Clinic Sessions: N/A
# Performing Ensembles: N/A
*NOTE: Exhibitor “Expand Your Visibility” Sponsorships are not applied to the clinician/presenter agreement terms.
Conference Planning Information