MMEA Administration: Web Director | 2022-2024
MMEA ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL
MMEA Administrative Personnel are appointed by the MMEA President and serve two-year terms.
The MMEA Web Director is responsible for the following duties, each year during their two-year term:
- Maintain and coordinate all website information published on the MMEA Website, mmea.net.
- Serve as the liaison between MMEA and the web host agency, Caledon Virtual.
- Coordinate all new web development.
- Attend MMEA Board of Director Meetings (February, April, August).
*NOTE: The MMEA Web Director serves as a non-voting members on the MMEA Advisory.
MMEA Board of Directors Meetings
- Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
- TBD – Friday Work Session | MMEA Exec
- 9:00am – End of Business – Saturday BOD Meeting
- Meals will be provided.
- Lodging will be provided
- Mileage will be reimbursed at $.38 per mile.
- Mileage is calculated from the board member’s residence to TTA Conference Center.
- Milage requests must be submitted through the MMEA Website by the deadlines indicated. NOTE: Mileage reimbursement is forfeited if the request is not submitted by the corresponding meeting deadline indicated.
Use the forms below to submit BOD Meeting information.
←Submit Meeting Mileage Reimbursement
←Submit Meeting Report
←Submit Meeting Lodging Request (N/A)
*Note: The MMEA Web Director will be added to the MMEA Master Account (lodging) for BOD Meetings.
Missouri School Music Magazine | REFERENCE
- Article Submission Process
- All MSM articles must be submitted through the MMEA Website.
- An Article Submission Form must be submitted with each article.
- April 1, 2022 | Reset and Rejunenation: Preserving our Mental Health
- August 1, 2022 | Creating a Culture of Belonging
- November 1, 2022 | Conference Issue | Grow MO: Telling our Story, Influencing our Future
- February 1, 2023 | Growth and Retention
- April 1, 2023 | Intentional Programming
- August 1, 2023 | Expansion
- November 1, 2023 | Conference Issue: TBD
- February 1, 2024 | Reflections
Admin Resources Sitemap