2024 MMEA All-Collegiate Choir: Application
86th MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference
“A Drop In The Bucket: The Ripple Effect Of Missouri Music Education”
January 22-27, 2024
Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
Mmea all-collegiate choir
Friday, January 26, 2024
8:30pm – Paradise A Ballroom
General membership information
Our goal is to have representation from as many colleges and universities across the state as possible.
- All institutions must award at least an Associate’s Degree or Music Minor.
- All participants must be undergraduate students in good standing and enrolled in your institution for the spring 2023 semester.
- Participants must be a member of your school’s Jazz Ensemble (if this offering exists).
- Participants must be currently enrolled in the applied music studios at their institution (if this offering exists).
- Participants must be in attendance at the 2023 MMEA Annual In-Service Workshop/Conference beginning the evening of Wednesday, January 25 through the performance on the evening of Friday, January 27, 2023.
PLEASE COMPLETE A SEPARATE FORM FOR EACH STUDENT NOMINATED:
The online application form (below) must be completed for each perspective member.
- NOTE: If there is more than one auditionee per instrument from your school, please indicate accordingly. For example, “Tenor Trombone A – College Name” and “Tenor Trombone B – College Name.”
- An audio recording of the selected excerpt must be uploaded for each auditionee.
- An audio recording of the improvisation, and/or other specified components, must be uploaded for each auditionee.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your students for consideration.