2023 MMEA Conference – Work Crew Technician Information
85th MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference
Grow MO: Telling Our Story and Influencing our Future
January 25-28, 2023
Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
2023 Work Crew Technicians Information
- Performing Ensembles
- Guest Artists
- Keynote Speakers
- Clinic Sessions
- Business Meetings
- Reading Sessions
- And More!
*2023 Conference Schedule is Coming Soon
MMEA is seeking applications for Work Crew Technicians to assist with the stage/equipment requirements for the Missouri Music Educators Association In-Service Workshop/Conference that will take place January 25, 26, 27, 28, 2023 at Tan-Tar-A Conference Center, Osage Beach, Missouri.
Technicians must be available from 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 25, through 7:00 p.m. Saturday, January 28.
Interested individuals who meet the qualifications should submit the application and a letter of recommendation from one of his/her college/university music instructors to the current MMEA Conference Manager.
- Students complete the online information form below.
- College instructor/s complete the fillable recommendation form (see tab below) and submit, via email, to Brian Reeves (MMEA Conference Manager.)
- Member of C-NAfME
- Classification as a sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
- Physically able to move and set-up equipment
- Good work ethic, positive attitude, flexible
*Technicians may not be a program participant at the 2023 In-Service Workshop/Conference
[This position does not allow sufficient time for participation in rehearsals, performances, and/or receptions associated with groups performing at the In-Service Workshop/Conference.]
- Lodging [quad occupancy]
- Per Diem [meals]
- Work Crew Technician t-shirt & polo shirt
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity to network, attend concerts and clinics
- Complete the online form below.
- Have one of your college/university instructors submit a letter of recommendation.
NOTE: The DEADLINE to submit the online application and receipt of recommendation letter is November 1, 2022
Click HERE for fillable recommendation form.
**Letter of recommendation must be received directly from the Recommending Instructor via email/attachment to:
MMEA Conference Manager