2023 MMEA Clinic/Session Administration | College/University
clinic/session administration | college/university
Budget: $600 (Total Clinician Fees)
# Clinic Sessions: 2
*NOTE: Exhibitor “Expand Your Visibility” Sponsorships are not applied to the clinician/presenter agreement terms.
Clinic/Session Checklists | College/University
- 2024 In-Service Workshop/Conference
- January 24 – 27, 2024
- Tan-Tar-A Conference Center
For each Clinic/Session assigned, the MMEA Board Member will:
- Secure a clinician/presenter.
- Negotiate details included in the Independent Contractor Agreement.
- Submit the Clinic/Session Title Form for each session.
- Submit the Independent Contractor Agreement for each clinician/presenter.
- Submit the Clinic/Session Information Form for each session.
- Submit the Conference Lodging Request for each clinician/presenter.
- Submit the Business Meeting Request Form. (If applicable)
- Submit clinic/session promotional videos.
- Submit Clinic/Session handouts/resources.
- Follow-Up: Submit clinician expenses/reimbursement.
- Maintain relevant and timely communication with clinicians/presenters.
- NOTE: MMEA Administration assumes “business” communications with all clinicians/presenters.
- Clinic/Session Information, Travel Arrangements, Lodging Arrangements, etc .
- August 1: Clinic/Session Title Form
- September 15: Independent Contractor Agreements
- October 1: Clinic/Session Information Form.
- October 1: Lodging Requests for clinicians/presenters.
- October 1: Business Meeting Requests.
- December 15: Submit clinic/clinician promotional video.
- January 4, 2024: Clinic/Session handouts/resources.
- March 1, 2024: Submit clinician expenses/reimbursement.
Clinic/Session Administrative Forms
2024 CLINIC/SESSION TITLE FORM
- Submitted by the MMEA Board Member that is responsible for the clinic/session.
- DEADLINE: August 1
Complete the following form for each 2024 conference clinic/session.