2022 MMEA Conference – Work Crew Technician Information
MMEA In-service workshop/conference
Deadline: December 15
Welcome to the MMEA Work Crew Technicians page!
MMEA is seeking applications for Work Crew Technicians to assist with the stage/equipment requirements for the Missouri Music Educators Association In-Service Workshop/Conference that will take place January 26, 27, 28, 29, 2022 at Tan-Tar-A Conference Center, Osage Beach, Missouri. Technicians must be available from 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 26, through 7:00 p.m. Saturday, January 29. Interested individuals who meet the qualifications should submit the application and a letter of recommendation from one of his/her college/university music instructors to the current MMEA Conference Manager.
* Students complete the online information form below.
* College instructor/s complete the fillable recommendation form (download below) and submit, via email, to Brian Reeves.
* Member of C-NAfME
* Classification as a sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
* Physically able to move and set-up equipment
* Good work ethic, positive attitude, flexible
* Technicians may not be a program participant at the 2022 In-Service Workshop/Conference
[This position does not allow sufficient time for participation in rehearsals, performances, and/or receptions associated with groups performing at the In-Service Workshop/Conference.]
* Lodging [quad occupancy]
* Per Diem [meals]
* Work Crew Technician t-shirt & polo shirt
* On-the-job training
* Opportunity to network, attend concerts and clinics
Click HERE for fillable recommendation form.
**Letters of recommendation must be received directly from the Recommending Instructor via email/attachment to:
MMEA Conference Manager
Applications and Recommendations are due to Brian Reeves by
December 15, 2021