2020 MMEA Russell & Dorothy Chambers “Outstanding Contributor Award”
russell and dorothy chambers outstanding contributor award
- To recognize an individual, organization, or corporation who/which has contributed in an extraordinary manner to the support of music education in the State of Missouri.
- The nominee can be an individual, business, or corporation that is not a music teacher nor a member of MMEA/NAfME.
- The nominee must have shown extraordinary support of music education in the State of Missouri.
- The nomination application and two letters of recommendation (at least one must be from an MMEA/NAfME member) must be submitted online at www.mmea.net
- All applications and materials must be submitted by December 1.
- There will be no more than three recipients each year. • The award committee reserves the right to recommend that there be no award recipient.
- The award will be presented during the Friday Third General Session at the Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- An article announcing the recipient(s) will be published in an appropriate issue of Missouri School Music.