2019 MMEA “Chambers/Patterson” Outstanding Contributor Award
russell and dorothy chambers/John Patterson outstanding contributor award
- To recognize an individual, organization, or corporation who/which has contributed in an extraordinary manner to the support of music education in the State of Missouri.
- The nominee can be an individual, business, or corporation that is not a music teacher or a member of MMEA.
- The nominee must have shown extraordinary support of music education in the State of Missouri.
- Any MMEA member may nominate a candidate based on the criteria above.
- The nomination application must be completed online through the MMEA Website (mmea.net)
- Additional materials of support, including letters of recommendation may be electronically uploaded at the time of application.
- The deadline for application is December 1, 2018.
- The Chambers/Patterson Award will be presented during the Third General Session of the annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- An article announcing the recipient(s) will be published in an appropriate issue of Missouri School Music.