MMEA District Presidents
MMEA District presidents
MMEA District Presidents are elected by the membership of the eleven (11) individual MMEA Districts and serve two-year terms.
The MMEA District Presidents are responsible for the following duties, each year during their two-year term:
Position Summary: The MMEA District Presidents is responsible for aspects of governing and representing all levels and all disciplines of Music Education within each designated MMEA District.
- Preside over and govern all aspects of MMEA District music activities.
- Acquire a District Board in accordance with MMEA guidelines to assist and coordinate all aspects of each MMEA District.
- Attend MMEA Board of Director Meetings (April, August).
*NOTE: MMEA District Presidents serve as a voting members on the MMEA Board of Directors
- Preside over the designated District meeting at the Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- Submit four articles for the Missouri School Music Magazine (February, April, August, November)
MMEA Conference Planning – District Presidents