MMEA Advisory Board: Technology Chair
MMEA technology chair
MMEA Advisory Council Members are appointed by the MMEA Vice-President and approved by the MMEA Board of Directors.
MMEA Advisory Council Members serve two-year terms coinciding with the MMEA Board of Directors’ term.
The MMEA Technology Chair is responsible for the following duties, each year during their
Position Summary: The MMEA Technology Chair shall assist in all matters pertaining to the use of technology as it serves music education.
- Secure and coordinate two (2) clinic sessions Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- Administer all aspects of the Technology Resource Center for the Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- Preside over Technology Clinics and the Technology Resource Center at the Annual MMEA In-Service Workshop/Conference.
- Attend MMEA Board of Director Meetings (February, May, August).
*NOTE: MMEA Advisory Council Members serve in an advisory capacity and act as non-voting members
on the MMEA Board of Directors
- Submit four articles for the Missouri School Music Magazine (February, April, August, November)