2020 MMEA Conference exhibitor application
*This agreement is made by and between the Missouri Music Educators Association (MMEA) and the person or entity listed below (Exhibitor). The parties agree to the following:
- This agreement shall be effective ONLY upon its acceptance by MMEA
- MMEA reserves the right to reject any and all proposed applications/agreements for any reason.
- MMEA grants Exhibitor the right to use the assigned exhibit space at the Missouri Music Educators Association In-Service Workshop/Conference to be held January 22-25, 2020 at Tan-Tar-A Resort, Osage Beach, Missouri.
- The rules and regulations listed in the Application/Contract Information are hereby made a part of this agreement.
- All exhibitors must submit a financial deposit with this application. Balance of Exhibit Fees will be due upon notification of acceptance by MMEA.
- If accepted, this deposit will be applied to the total exhibitor fee for the company.
- If NOT accepted, this deposit will be refunded to the company.
- If company cancels after notification of acceptance and after agreement is confirmed, this deposit is non-refundable.
- “Expand Your Visibility” sponsorship and advertisement opportunities may be selected at time of application and payment made upon acceptance of application.
- Representative Name Badge Information will accompany notification of acceptance by MMEA.
Exhibit Space Pricing
|Price per Space|
|4 or More||$200.00|
NEW THIS YEAR
This year MMEA will be offering limited “End Cap” options for our exhibitors. These spaces will provide enhanced visibility in the exhibit area.
End Cap Space Pricing
|Price per End Cap|
|2-Space End Cap||$675.00|
|3-Space End Cap||$850.00|
|4-Space End Cap||$1000.00|
Exhibitor Applications Open: September 15, 2019
Exhibitor Applications Deadline: October 15, 2019
NOTE: All Exhibitor Applications submitted after the deadline date of October 15, 2019 will be placed on a “Wait List” for consideration should an exhibit opening occur. Vendors accepted from the Wait List will be notified via email upon acceptance. *Please note the deposit refund policy listed above.