2022 MMEA Conference exhibitor application
*This agreement is made by and between the Missouri Music Educators Association (MMEA) and the person or entity listed below (Exhibitor). The parties agree to the following:
- This agreement shall be effective ONLY upon its acceptance by MMEA
- MMEA reserves the right to reject any and all proposed applications/agreements for any reason.
- MMEA grants Exhibitor the right to use the assigned exhibit space at the Missouri Music Educators Association In-Service Workshop/Conference to be held January 26-29, 2022 at Tan-Tar-A Conference Center, Osage Beach, Missouri.
- The rules and regulations listed in the Application/Contract Information are hereby made a part of this agreement.
- All exhibitors must submit a financial deposit with this application. Balance of Exhibit Fees will be due upon notification of acceptance by MMEA.
- If accepted, this deposit will be applied to the total exhibitor fee for the company.
- If NOT accepted, this deposit will be refunded to the company.
- If company cancels after notification of acceptance and after agreement is confirmed, this deposit is non-refundable.
- “Expand Your Visibility” sponsorship and advertisement opportunities may be selected at time of application and payment made upon acceptance of application.
- Representative Name Badge Information will accompany notification of acceptance by MMEA.
Exhibit Space Pricing
|Price per Space|
|4 or More||$200.00|
AVAILABLE AGAIN THIS YEAR
This year MMEA will be offering limited “End Cap” options for our exhibitors. These spaces will provide enhanced visibility in the exhibit area.
End Cap Space Pricing
|Price per End Cap|
|2-Space End Cap||$675.00|
|3-Space End Cap||$850.00|
|4-Space End Cap||$1000.00|
Exhibitor Applications Open: September 15, 2021
Exhibitor Applications Deadline: October 15, 2021
NOTE: All Exhibitor Applications submitted after the deadline date of October 15, 2021 will be placed on a “Wait List” for consideration should an exhibit opening occur. Vendors accepted from the Wait List will be notified via email upon acceptance. *Please note the deposit refund policy listed above.