2020 All-State Children’s Choir – Audition Form Example
mmea all-state children’s choir
January 22, 2020
- The All-State Children’s Choir is open to 4th and 5th grade students in Missouri.
- Auditionees will submit an audio recording of “Happy Birthday” sung without accompaniment and in the key of their choice.
- Audition recordings must be uploaded by the audition deadline, which is 11:59:59 PM CST on October 1. Uploads will be closed at midnight on the night of the deadline date. Teachers will be able to preview audition recordings after uploading but before submitting.
- It will be helpful if the audition audio format is mp3. If there is a problem uploading other audio formats, contact Web Director Rob Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- File names must not contain apostrophes. Only use letters, numbers, or dashes/underscores. Judges will not be able to see file names.
- A non-refundable audition fee for each student must be paid via credit card at the time of the audition registration.
Late entries will not be accepted! The upload process will be disabled at the time of the deadline. Judging begins immediately after the registration deadline.